As Spring nears and the “off-season” becomes the “pre-season”, we have listed a few things, below, that each player needs to do in order to be ready for the start of the 2017 season.
- If players missed the deadline to order team apparel, he will need to purchase (or have available) similar items to those that are “required” for practice and/or games. Some items may be available from Coach Brinkmeyer. Keep an eye out for an email about this as our opening practice date nears. See the Required Items page for details of what each player needs.
- Decide if you would like to purchase a meal (provided on away game dates), if you want to order our new soccer supporter scarf/scarves, or a sticker for your car(s) showing your loyalty to our program. Download the order form here, turn in to the high school cashier with payment by April 1st.
- Check in with Coach Brinkmeyer about the required forms, and if they are current and on file. If they are out of date or not on file, you/your son will not be allowed to practice until they ALL are. This includes:
- Current Physical…good for one year
- LM Good Conduct/Concussion Waiver/Off-Campus Agreements…good for the entire school year
- Current Medical Card (fluorescent green)…good for the entire school year
- Permission to Drive Form…due to practices being held away from the high school
- With the exception of the medical card, blank forms can be found on the LMHS Athletic Office’s webpage
- PARENTS: if you still have not received any emails from Coach Brinkmeyer, please email him at email@example.com, and you will be added to the email distribution list. During the season, most announcements will be shared via Twitter and Facebook.